Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps I should tone down on the hyperbole a little...

Hey, SG{3}, any success yet?

And I don't really hate scousers. Honest.
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Hmm let's see how bad my PSP skills are...
      Attached Files

Comment

I appear to have lost the transparency. Ah well, I guess it's just sinking in the dark now.

Comment

Why did Dookie register in 1969?
          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Dookie hasn't even posted on this thread, muppet!

Comment

Hey, maybe Scouse Gits ought to have an avatar that is more suitable. An image of some bloke in a lilcac and turquoise shellsuit with a moustache and a perm
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

*End is Forever* Does this mean WAR!

Not only do you make disparaging remarks about the posession of a Liverpool post code, but you try and sink my Ironclad!

I think I shall refer you to the Grand Admiral (SG2) he will arrange for the mighty Carthaginian fleet to sink the Wirral and all it contains. (Not so long ago you all had Liverpool post codes as well didn't you ?)

Good luck at uni - where are you off to (Brighton?)
                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Heh, what are you trying to imply with that university comment? He's off to York, which is too close to me for comfort

Yeah, sink the Wirral, sink all of the western side of the country whilst you are at it. I don't really care
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

ROTFLMAO @ PH

A hit, a hit, a palpable hit, Sirrah!

I am glad to be able to report that none of the SGs actually fit that description - but I must sadly report that although it is stereotypical - it is also accurate - about a third of my students actually look like that .....

Comment

York hardly fits - as far away from Liverpool as physically possible!

I'm sure I don't have to remind you who won the War of the Roses!!

Comment

As a Yorkshireman, don't you forget it
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Understandable as the attractions (to part of the entity, that is) of the ironclad may be, for the three headed Cerberus would surely be the avatar of choice?

As it is, if SG(3) can bear a little work, the avatar is changeable.

She could change it to her prefered form and remember (maybe) to change it back when she finishes posting so that her warlike alter egos can maintain their aggressive self image before the world.

PS Have you seen Mercator's excellent avatar. Quite the best, I think.

And what's with horse's?

Comment

I'm insulted!

When did I say I was from the Wirral? I live in Manchester...

And has SG{3} seen my artwork yet?

Comment

*End is Forever* Sorry about the Manchester bit - we all bear our crosses bravely! ... but I guess you have more to carry than most!

Comment

Y'know when my favourite band came over about a month ago, I went to see them four times... Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and Liverpool. The Liverpool crowd was shockingly bad... apparentely they'd been told beforehand that the Liverpool gig would be the "dog of the tour" and it certainly lived down to expectations.

The Manchester gig, on the other hand, sold out a much bigger venue, and the crowd were awesome... anyway, that's my little tale done. I suppose you're still bitter that I sunk your ship. I suppose you've banished SG{3} from the computer to avoid her seeing my wonderful little piece of art...

Comment

Working...
                                X